Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Arrivi!!

Well, I've arrived safe & sound! No problems with airlines, flight schedules or baggage. Everything arrived in Rome just as it was supposed to. It's a bit eerie being back in a seminary setting...thought those days were behind me! But I think I'm relaxing already...or maybe that's just jet-lag at this point! We've just been told that enrollment here at the North American College this fall term is at 225 seminarians...the largest enrollment here since 1946! Praise God!! Maybe all those prayers for vocations are actually paying off?! Haven't had the chance to take any pictures yet but will be posting some soon. It's wonderful to go out on the balcony and look out upon the Castel Sant' Angelo and to see Michelangelo's great dome atop St. Peter's Basilica peeking through the trees just over the roof lines! I think I'm really going to enjoy this sabbatical!

No comments:

Post a Comment